Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Take Care!

2day morning rain veli heavily leh.. when wan sit bus o..
my baju almost wet jor..
but my head din wet.. haha..^^
coz i use my file 2 cover my head so my head din wet luu.. veli thx 2 u..my file..^^

----------------------------------------------

on monday,my mom do jelly 2 us eat..
YUMMY!!!
wan eat habish jor luu..
2day the jelly almost empty..
so geng v eat dou..

haha xD

---
-------------------------------------------
2day XW N PY becum normal jor o..

not like yesterday sot sot d..xD
no ply me jor..
wakaka..^^
---------------------------------------------
Siaw Chin 2day also no cum..
n Jeat Yinn..
I think they sick jor..
Hope they fast sembuh lar..^^

nw o...

d weather veli queer lo..

sumtime hot dou wan to get heatstroke..
sumtime cold dou wan wear a jacket..xD haha..

Frenz ar.. wan drink more more more water ar.. n wan rest more more more more ar..
know?! dun fall sick!!


Take Care..








No comments:

Post a Comment