Monday, October 05, 2009

MOON CAKE FESTIVAL.. BBQ N 生锅

4/10

tat day, v got bbq at my grandma hse..
at afternoon, like 12.00p.m like tat..
my cousin come 2 my grandma hse..
but dem stay a while jiu wan go bak home jor..
coz dem got party at their cousin thr..

[ my cousin..veli cute n big size leh..xD..he got 34kg jor leh..oni 6 years old]


den he ply wit my bro dem lo..
ply dou until crazy jor..
he body all is swt..
but he descibe d swt is water..
veli zadao...
haha


 


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

like 6.30 like tat..
v all follow my JIU JIU go 2 buy candles n champagne..
hoho..
den buy finish jor jiu bak lor..

den my mom prepare d 生锅 d ingredient..
 
[ fish ball ]



 den like 7.00 like tat v start to eating..
after tat, den go ply candles lor..


 
[ like love?? me do d..hahax..xD ]


 

 v ply a while jor..den v start  to起火for bbq d..

v all 一直煽d fire..
but no fire come up..
finally got jor..
v all already veli tired coz wan 煽 d fire..


  

START BBQ-ING..


 

wow..
v all d chicken wing..xD

 

 yummy..xD


 after tat, my dad n my cousin keng gai lor..
me enjoy-ing my chicken wing lor..xD

den i got drink wines lo..
coz tat time veli thirsty..
100 plus finish jor..
so i call my bro take wine lo..
veli good taste..xD

drink drink drink..
eat eat eat..
den go home bath..
coz veli smelly..
all is d bbq d smell..
ueak!!


----------------------------------------------------------------------------

a day of MOONCAKE FESTIVAL finish le..





No comments:

Post a Comment