Sunday, March 21, 2010

Holiday♥♥

ahem!! almost one week dinn't update my blog!
miss my blog alot...♥♥♥XDD
today finally want to update! *lazy* :P

13/3 - Friday

Today is the last day ..
cause we have one week of holiday!
yeepii!
tat day after school..
me went to PPS meeting..
there got many junior..
and tat day also was annouce who was pass...
Dang DENG DANG  DENG....
all PAST!!
after that...
me went to siaw chin house..
cause later we wanted went to kokurikulum..
we are good student ma, mesti want go! XDD
we almost play dou 4 like tat den wait mom come fetch me..


16/3 - Tuesday

Today was my little brother birthday!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my brother!
My mom was bought a cake for him..
is choclate favour!


17/3 - Wednesday

This holiday..
me almost spend all my time on the computer or TV!

me had use my time to watched the anime- DETECTIVE CONAN and FULL HOUSE!
ohhh!!
conan so cuteeeeee!!♥♥

i know that now i watched the drama - Full House was got a little bit OUT-DATED!

this is me first time buy 真版..
the FULL HOUSE discs..
waste jor almost RM70 something!!
but not my money..XDD
tak apa lar...!
im a bad girl i know..:PPP

originally me want use this holiday to do my revison!
but.. 
dinn't follow the rule at all..
spend my time at the useless thing...XDD
haiz...
this time exam sure die! =X
don't care at all lar...
next week only study!
so next week..cant ONLINE!
18/3 - Thursday

that day me went to watch a movie with my family..
"Just Another Pandora's Box 越光宝盒"
this movie very funny + FEI!
LOL!!

20/3 - Saturday

Today is Siow Ping birthday..
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PIING!! ♥♥

Today also SUPER JUNIOR concert..
but i didn't go..T^T
haiz...
sad!
nvm lar..
next time lar..XD
  




                  

No comments:

Post a Comment