Friday, June 18, 2010

Toy Story 3

Yesterday, me went to watch Toy Story 3.
it was a nice movie!
but.
happen something.

when i reach GSC.
i wanna go to take my ticket.
but.
all my father fault..XD
grrrr.
because hor.
me at internet book ticket mar..
den hor.
i use my dad phone to jod down the number. 
den hor.
my dad tell me a wrong number!
yuan ben is 44903. but he tell me 44093.
the 0 and 9 terbalik!
arrrrrhhhhh!!!!
so fish you know.
i ask the worker there to comfirm.
but the worker say din have din have!!
my face my face...-.-
habisss liao. XD

den i ask dad to take his phone come.
yuan lai is the number wrong liao...
at the end only take dou the ticket.
if not...
"putih pergi" :P

while i am waiting the movie start.
funny de thing happen liao.
* HAHA *
lai lai.
let's me tell you what thing happen.

dang dang dang dang.
i saw a man come in.
that time the cinema inside is no light de.
dark dark de.
so hor.
the man like wan look for his friends.
he look like so gan jiong.
den he dinn't saw the stair.
"POK POK"
HE FALL DOWN! * pok gai
luckly few people saw dou.
but i dinn't laugh!
i feel that he will feel very shame lor.
like that pok pok.
very big sound leh.XD

shhhhhhhhhhhhh...
dont talk this thing liao.
say back the movie.
the movie really nice and touch.T.T

 you all can go see see..:)


i wanna change my blogskin liao.
after the internet good bak liao.
den i jiu want change liao.
wait bar.
bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment