Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Update~ update~

-ehem-
anyohaseyoo..XD
im come back already!
miss me..??
haha..
asking nonsense question..><
few days din update my blogg..
recently lazy update neh..
forgive me yar..*.*

lai lai..
now share those thing that happen in school.
today.
many teacher din come..
wohooo..
happy happy..XD
first 4 period no teacher came in.
but da english teacher gave us many homework to do..
grrrr..

ringggg..
recesss.
me and friends went to p.akses.
we ate at thr!
LOL!
how pro we are...
teeheesss..:P

GG period.
we went to APD.
they had presentation.
my group already present.
coz we are the NO.1
now i feel very relax coz no need about da presentation any more.
No.1 also got it advantages.
haha.XD



at 面子书.
mean Facebook.
i saw something disgusting..
uekkkkk!!!!
why recently the girl like to put their 'private' photo to facebook.
very disgusting you know!
wanna show off also dun wan like that arr..
puiiii....:P
i think some of my friends had saw those photo le...
*faint*


last saturday.
i had went to watch a movie.
唐伯虎点秋香II
erm..
not so funny.
but sit me beside the uncle laugh dou 'kakakaka'
LOL!
i heard dou also laugh jor.
*HAHA*
next movie.,
Eclipse and Despicable Me.
Watch watch watch!! 


Ciaozzz!

No comments:

Post a Comment