Thursday, December 15, 2016

Crush's Concert in London

28 November 2016, I had attended Crush Wanderlust Tour in London. Who is Crush? A Korean R&B  and Hip Hop singer. For those who follows the trend of Kpop definitely know who he is. 

The show started supposed to start at 930pm but it dragged till 10pm only started. We waited since 8pm.. :( He sang for about 10 songs and he left around 11pm? It was so shorrttt! I haven't enjoyed enough of it! It definitely a good show where all people squeeze together and sang along together with him. 

The place was not as huge as stadium which normal concert used to be. It was held in a club which in a small size.. Indeed, it was fun as there not much people inside. I had the chance to stand near the stage and saw his face in 1080p HD version. hahahah. (i know it a lil bit exaggerate)

Below is my fancam videos of him. (you guys can view it from my YouTube channel too :) )

This is my favourite song from him, "Don't Forget" <3 i="">











No comments:

Post a Comment