Wednesday, September 23, 2009

update blog~

20/9

sunway lagoon..
i m coming..xD

today like 8.00a.m. like tat..
jiu wan wake up le....
coz wan go to sunway lagoon wit my cousin..
tis is my 1st time go thr..
wohooo...
happy..

at thr..
first, my dad sian buy d tickets..
n den they will giv us a watch n call us wear it n cant take off..
d watch super yeng..xD
but i din take d pic..
haiz..

v r earlier one go into inside..
v quickly find a place n put down our thing..
coz scare din hav place jor...xD
den v go 2 change swimming clothes..
n wipe sum fang sai gao..

n d funny thing is when i cum out from d toilet..
i saw got 4 girls get into a wrong toilet..
they go to d boy's toilet..
veli shame leh..

after tat..
v all go 2 swim lur..
the swimming pool--^

at thr got mani pool can play..
very shuang..

my bro..haha

 
sunway university college..can c..
my frenz d bro read here d..
finally i knw jor..xD


one thing make me veli hilang face..
neh..
me 4get 2 wear d watch ma..
den i go 2 ply d slide..
den wan me turn jor o..
d ppl at thr work d c my hand..
i think he wan call me 2 wear d swim spectacles..
but my think d n his say d r different..
he yi zhi ask me bla bla bla..
i cant understand..
i ask him izit d watch..
he say ya..
den he call me cant ply..
OMG!!
all ppl staring at me leh..
!!!!!!
veli veli hilang face!!
HNG!!
suan liao..
i don wan go thr ply jor..
don wan let him c dou me jor..
HNG!!
wan until me liao d leh..
jiu shi ppl..!!!
hai me cant ppl!!
muz wear d watch d meh..
if din wear, he think me is curi masuk da..
me got giv money d leh..
siao siao d..

i also got c my scol d frenz..
donno dem got c dou me leh..xD

at thr, i c dou mani couple or a gang of frenz go thr ply..
veli envy dem..
hope another time can come here wit my frenz..



waseh..tis is me 1st time write dou so long..
nothing say jor la..
a day of SUNWAY LAGOON trip until here ..
bye..



welcome to SUNWAY LAGOON!!

                     




No comments:

Post a Comment