Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Download~ download~ download

today me download jor mani song...
but neh..
i wan dl video oso..
duno whr can dl..
n dl jor wan convert to mp4 d..
oso dunno wan dl wat software to convert..
haiz...
T^T
chg jor my blog skin again la...
hahax..
so tak han oo...
xD
coz las time d i c dou got sum beh tahan ..
so chg it!!
got sum tomolo oni chg..
hehex...
tomolo my bro go to my scol 报到。。
dunno he will read at wat claz leh...
hmmm...
mayb infront or mayb behind..
hahax...
dunno lar..
hope he can adapt our scol as fas as he can lor...

tomolo oso d las day of 2009 !!
n 2010 coming soon...
hmmm...
BYE BYE 2009 lur..
HIHI 2010..xD
tomolo my frenz got go whr count down ar...??
but me...
sure at home d lor..
c d count down show on tv..
tomolo KL thr sure traffic jam d la..(i think is veri terrible d lor..)
coz sungai wang thr got count down show..
nvm..
at home better..
hahax..

tat alls..
tomolo post again..
bye~



Time make miracles

No comments:

Post a Comment