Saturday, February 06, 2010

♥Skipped School today :DDDDD

today actually got school..
but me..
lazy...so no go...xDD
can say PONTENG school...
go school for what..
so boring at there..
sleep at home better...
aha...

5/2
Yesterday me LEWAT school..
ishhh..
because of the uncle lor..
Sleep late...
grrrrrr..
me wake up on 6.00 a.m and wait him until 6.30a.m..
-.-...
i thought that he forget to fetch me..
NONONO!!
was sleep late...
haiz..
suan le ba...
because got many people late..
teman me..xDD

after school..
me went to pps meeting...
because tat day was announced that who pass of pps..
me was so nervous..
when the ketua claimed that me PASS..
Yes!!
so happy..xD
xue wern and hui loon passed also..
yeah-piii...
now we are real pps..:D

after meeting..
me and siaw chin and carmen went to the kokurilum of badminton..
rajin leh me..
the kuzailan very talkative lor..
hate him!!!
talk talk talk..
3.30pm already oo..
he also dont lets us go..
continue talk..
-.-
hate ar!!
sivik also he teach..
always say the joke that is very cold..
only he laugh..
like a ****
got a bird fly over....
><...
ishhhh,...



No comments:

Post a Comment