Wednesday, February 10, 2010

tired at school

hmmm..
got 5 days dinn't have updated my bloggie...
because so tired and busy..><

9/2
today we got seni period..
teacher called us bring can "chop" thing ..
like 马铃薯,羊角豆....
but i dinn't bring at all...
because me LAZY...XD

when seni period..
many people started to cut their "food"...
but me...
don't no want do wat..
so me , py, sc n xw decided use HAND to "chop"!
hahax..
geng leh..
colour our hand with differrent colour..

so like seni period! =]

10/2

today...
hmm..
nothing special..
MM teacher dinn't came..
HURRAY!!.
so happy..
tomorrow also same..
when MM period..
me take a nap...
until the MM period was over..
tomorrow also want sleep at class..
^^

my SN teacher wore the uniform of Kadet Polis..
so 'yeng zai' leh..
he told us that he was on THE STARS newspaper..
me got saw it..
but can't saw his face!
so got some unbeliveable..XP
when he teaching..
me and py keep chatting..
no bother teacher at all....
the teacher also good wat..
no scold us..
not like BI teacher..
keep shout shout shout.
ear so pain lar...


today is WENG KEIT birthday..
me and PY 'gap fan' buy present to him...
happy hor WK..XD
anyway..
happy birthday !


No comments:

Post a Comment