Monday, January 31, 2011

A Green Hornet.

Yesterday, the weather was super duper cold.
Freezing...
Whole day raining non-stop.
Walao-ehhh....
can imagine how cold? ><

At home help dad them clean home.
See, I am a good girl. =]
After that, dad asked me to book the ticket of  The Green Hornet [ 3D ].

Wowww, 3D wehhh.
1st time watched 3D in cinema.

Around 7, set out to OU.
Then, went to take our tickets.
Go eat dinner, Nasi Lemak.

We went in to the cinema around 8.
Because the movie started at 8.30pm.
We took our 3D glasses outside the door.
Woow, felt so excited.
Movie started, I wear my 3D spec.
Oh My, 3D movie really dinn't have chinese translate.
My broken english, hard to know them talking what.
Only some simply english I know.
How pity me.TT
So just watched their body action.XD

The car inside the movie, was soooooooooooooooooooo cool!!!
Super duper yeng!!
Dunno want say what word to describe it.
It was tooooooooooo.............................Awwwwwwwwwwww!

Hmm, just that all.
* Altough I felt that movie was some boring.

Ciaozzzzz.

Past ♥과거


No comments:

Post a Comment