Monday, January 03, 2011

New Class, New Life, New Friend

Today is the first day of school.
I'm happy at first because can meet my friends again and we are in the same class.
But happy in this minutes, next minutes become sad!

The teacher was make some different.
4A,4B,4C and 4D student's will be changed their class or mantain on their own class.
What!!!!
Wanna changed class?!!!! I don't want. TT

Teacher annouced 4A's student name first.
I pray hard while teacher annouced.
Please don't call my name.
I don't want in 4A.
Unfortunely, my name was annouced!!
OMG!
Mood Down. :'(

Poh Yee, Jeat Yinn, Kheng Fai, Xiao Min and me were been called by teacher.
That means 4A will be going our new class.
Say truth, I don't know how survive in that class.
Competitiveness is strong and half of them I don't know.
Walao Ehh, I can't accept lorh! !我接受不到咯!

This year, 4A till 4D had change the name.
4A = 4 Einstein
4B = 4 Edison
4C = 4 Archimedes
4D = 4 Newton.
Izit difficult to remember?XD
why want change lai change qu lehh..><
Ma fan.

Another sad news is my chinese class was not same like my friends.
Seperate again.TT
Arghhhhhhh..
Meant that I have just recess time and before school time .
So few time lorh.
Our relationship, will it change?
Haihhh, dunno larrr..TT

Form 4 honeymoon life? I dont think so!
Now, feel abit stress ady.
Haihh.
Tak tau will die on add math,biologi,chemistry  those subject anot.
Help!!!!!!!!!

算了吧~我还是算了吧~没希望了~没希望换班了..
还是接受现实吧...TT


发泄finish le...
Byee.

Past ♥과거



No comments:

Post a Comment