Friday, December 02, 2011

2PM concert. :D

25/11

I know it was late. 
But, I still want post it! 

Last Friday, I went to 2PM concert. 
OMGawd! They are so leng zai.
I was in Rock Zone.

I was so near with them! :D 

Before the concert start, we took some photo outside the stadium.

 Carmen with 2PM's hands up shirt.
This shirt will be wear by them in the concert.

I bought this file. 


And this fans.
I felt no satisfied with it. Because it not very beautiful and the cost were expensive. D:

Carmen's finger nails.
She painted her nails - 2PM ! 
How crazy is her. :P

Two of us. ;D

So many people.

Around 6 something, we started to line up.

All people 挤在一起~
So sam fu ahh.
Difficult to breath.
Some of them was push here push there.
Some of them was jump the queue. :(
Malaysian are like that one. XD

The sky was started rain.
Some of the fans started shout " MASUK~MASUK~"
LOL! 
But the guard not care about them
They didn't open the door for them cause the time haven reach yet.

Sky became dark and dark.
Finally, the door opened.
Started push infront people to go in faster.
Then the guard said ' dont push dont push! U can go in one.'
But no one care. 
PUSH! XD

Included me. :P
Finally into the stadium.




TADANGGGG~~~
Show started! 
Everyone started to shout! 
'AHHH AHHHHHHH' :p


The first artist came out - Henly.
Handsome. ;D

After that, the highlighted appeared!
2PM!

AWWW, SHOUT SHOUT SHOUT!
Used all the power to shout! :P


I know it was blur. TT
Jun Ho and Woo Yong.

Yea. I was so near with them! :D

I just took some photo of them.
And videos.
But I failed to upload here. :(

2 hours concert finished.
I felt time flies.
TT

After that, Carmen and me went to find Nichan.
Nichkhun's brother.
I took many photos of him.


So charming. :D

I TOUCHED his hand!
HAHAHAAH!

Crazy liaoo.
XD

Home sweet home.

I MISS THEM SO MUCH! D;

*Click my nuffnang please. :)

- fight for your happiness. -


No comments:

Post a Comment