Friday, December 16, 2011

Surprise + Sad.

Just now went to view Pei's blog.


I saw a post.
OMG.
Feel surprised leh!
Doesn't think before u will type ur view on me and other of course.
HAHA! 
Thanks for praising my EQ ah.
It's really high! ;P
Next year turn u suffer leh la! 
Hiak hiak.
I will give back u a hug de. <3
*joking ah py.
HAHA!
I'm really like to listen to u all saying others bad things.
I'm so enjoy of it!
HAHA!
Next year not same class with u ady.
TT
Can't 8 things liaoo.
I'm sure I will miss a lot! 


 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
I watched 'Love You You' this movie.
I went to that place before.
But real view doesn't same as the movie.
In the movie, the sea, sand are more NICE!
Maybe edit before? XD

At start, I'm blur of it.
Feel boring and donno the storyline saying what.
But at last, TT.
So touched!.

Recommend to you all!
Is a nice movie. 


No comments:

Post a Comment