Sunday, November 11, 2012

It's your turn! :)

Now, it's your turn. Boys! :D

Kim Min !



Harlooo! :P
We know each other got 4 years le hor. You told me how we know each other I only know the details.
If I did something that make you hurt, i apologize! TT Really very sorry!
We still best friend right? :)
The Domo, it's eye, not me make de. My brother la. Play play play then it's eye drop le.
独眼龙的domo也不错下的!:D
Thank you for your presents! :)
Still many many many things, really thank you! 
Hmm, I like your laugh, can make people laugh. (Y)
I like your fei hua, can make people happy. (Y)
Keep your smile always! :)
Emo not your style! Don't emo kay! 
Bu xi guan de ah! 
I know, my attitude sometimes very nan deng. But you also digest it le la! :)
Hmm, very hard to change attitude de. soooorryy TT
Thanks for toletaring with me. 
Really glad to know you in my secondary school life! 
Find me out after spm kay! :)

And lastly, hope you can find your true love one day!
Friends forever! :D




Kheng Fai !





I never call that 'name' to you before leh! See me treat you soooo good! :p
I know you since form 1 ! we know each other 5 years! 不简单啊!
I still remembered that you sat beside beside me when form 1, you sat with yong ning! 
See, my memory not bad right? 
When Form 1, you so quiet de woh. Not macam now, so noisy @@
Your volume, can slow down sikit ? HAHAHA!
I know that is your 标记!Don't change it! If not, will bu xi guan. :P
Don't think so much la you. One small small thing also can think dao 外太空去.
THINK POSITIVE!
Any sad things, find someone to chat, okay? :D

Keep contact! 



Weng Zhen !



  

Yoooo! 
Congratz that you find your 另一半!Be hang fok always kay! :D
Don't be so negative thought or emo sometimes!
People surround you will bu xi guan ah. Suddenly no your noise.
Hope to see you be a happy weng zhen! :)
Change your temper okay? XD
Don't be so gek because of a small thing!
Hope you will not angry after saw this post! HAHAA!
Don't angry arhhh!! :)))
Your bbq party, will come de la! Fong sam! 
Fetch me go out yam cha har! :P



Teng Chun !



Sica's fan!
I still remembered when was our first chat leh! Through twitter!!
I tweet you about city hunter de! Got shocked when i tweet you?XD Because we do not know each other at all that time. :/
Then tweet tweet tweet...
Now, become friend le la! Because same class ma! HAHA!
Thank you for teaching me maths and add maths! 
Your starbucks, still waiting at starbucks coffee shop :p
This year, you macam no so emo le! Good thing lai de! 
Keep it on.
SMILEEEE! :))))
Next time if got any maths problem, I still find you de ! :P
And lastly, don't bekerjasama with jiun yip okay?! You know what I'm saying. XD



Jiun Yip !





Here your's turn la!
Hmm, why we will talk ah? LOL. I also forgot ady. This year only know you this 暴力狂 @@
Go hap others la aiyoh!
Don't study till so late la! 
Somemore no sleep. :/ Want sleep cukup cukup only go exam only (Y) ah!
Since you so bok, hope you get good result in your spm! :)
Thanks for teaching me when I met some problem in studies! 

原来暴力狂也会有爱情问题的!HAHAHA!
If this one cannot, the next one will be (Y).
Don't so sad kay? :)

Be happy always. Glad to know you!! :DD




Chin Neng ! 



认识你之后,原来你是如此好欺负的!哈哈!
没办法,因为你好像不会生气 :P
This picture, you look abit noob. ahahha! XD
Sometimes, zat you really shuang! Because you no zat back us de! haha!
Thank for being our driver! :)
Find someday go yam cha la! 
We all know, you have a 'girl' heart. haha! Hope you can get it.

Don't be so good sometimes. Show your anger let us scare! :p

Keep contact yea! :D




Bryan !




每个星期四,都是我们的苦难日!TT
最根究底还是因为你!
开那什么话题啦~@@
算了,they sure will miss those moment when zat us every thrusday! HAHA!
Daren, 达人!:P
Okay la, you really changed a lot this few years. Compare with your picture when form 1, really daebak! XIA DAO WO! :P
Now become more handsome le. (Y)
Stay handsome! HAHA!
I also forgot how we become so friend le. because tuition? maybe.. 
很高兴认识你!:D


Kuok Kit !







Got shocked mou? HAHA!
I also dont want you feel left out! :))
I'm always good one! :P
Since you wan know my chinese name so badly, tell you la, 邱钰雯. :D
What yours? 陈国杰?XD
That *how are you* really fish daooo!!! ><
Ishhhh! Really thought that was you! fishh daoooo!!
Nvm, at least that was our first chat. HAHA!
Will have a chat soon after SPM! :P





Zhi Jia ! 



很高兴认识你!!
就这样! XDD

Okay la, i'm not that bad one! 
Our first chat at form 1? Too bad can't remember. :p
We knew each other got 5 years le lehh! Nan de nan de! (Y)
Only same class 2 years. Too bad. 
都叫你考好一点的啦!XD

You sao mai sao mai many secrets hor, waiting you tell me leh! 
I'm very 8 one! After spm over la! jiu zhe yang! XD

Don't be emo okay! Sagittarus people x suit to be emo de!
开朗开朗!
Smile more smile more! :DD
Weee~~~
Smile can make you handsome weh. 
Stay handsome la! :p 

Thank for the 吊饰 la! :)
As birthday present? No wayy!
You still have to give another one! :P
And 你废的功力,和我有的比!不错不错!有待进步!XD

When invite me to your house? HAHA!
Since i also invited you to my house liao. Want 礼尚往来啊!

Hmmmmm, realllyyyyy 词穷 le TT

Anyway, got anything unhappy/happy, just tell me la! share share ma! :P
I'm willing to listen de! HAHA!

Keep contact alwaysss!! :D













♥    -









No comments:

Post a Comment