Monday, November 01, 2010

Class.

Today, as usual, me went to school.
After two more days, form 3 student have their holiday ady.
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~~~~~~~
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~~~~~~~
MIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~~~~~~~
*childish =P*

Morning, form 3 PPS went to library for cleaning.
I arrange the table, mop the floor.
seeeeee...
I'm a responsible PPS!
LALALALA~~~~~~


Last two period, we went down dewan for listen a taklimat about form 4 de.
Its say about wat class wat class.
Blah.
And the teacher also tell us wat class we will study next year.
Gan jiongggggggg~~~~~~
YEOW YOKE MUN!
I heard my name.
Next year i study in 4B.
same class with my beloved friends.
COME! *hug* =]


But sad thing is 3C students all seperate ady.
Sad.=[
some go 4A, some 4B, some 4C, some 4D.
conlusion, 4A until 4E also got our class people.
:'((

4B class, many people i dunno.><
Most of them from 3A.
especially the boyss...
half of the boys are from 3A.

Good thing is can know more friends.
Not bad lah.XD
Tomorrow teacher said school will give us form 4 text book.
Goshhhhhhhhh~~~~
so fast give us text book.
want us study in holiday??
NOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OK.
Clam down.x)

Wednesday will change class acording to our class.
scare weh.
But, can stay with my friends.
It's okay for me.=]

-Past ♥ -


No comments:

Post a Comment