Sunday, November 21, 2010

Pasar Pagi & OU

Today is Sunday.
Today I 8 am already wake up!
Yeasss!
U din see wrong, 8 AM! *miracle*
so early right.
Normally at weekend, I evening only wake up.
Dun tell u all what time I wake up.XD
Later u all  be scared :P

Wake up so early just wanna teman parents went to pasar pagi at maluri.
But, 真正目的was I wanna buy discs!
Hahaass,,
If not, I wont wake up so early!>.<

I bought many discs.XD
In this holidays, I wont feel bored ady.
Oh yeass!
So, my friends, u will less see me on9.
Because half of my time is spend at my drama!
Dun miss me ya! * perasan*


5 pm, *xiu~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*
fly to OU.
today my two brother din out with us,
because they had basketball practise.
Oh yeass,,,less them i very happy.XD
Only me and dad and mum!

I saw OU's car parking had paint new colour.
Wow.look like very new.XD

My dinner: 汤师傅.
this restaurant all food are all in medicinal material make de.
so 补. 
but, not nice at all.
the rice keras keras de.
very difficult to swallow.
 This type of food, eat one time already enough. ;]]
Hmmmm, wanna post de thing already post out.XD
Enjoy urself bah!


-Past ♥ -

No comments:

Post a Comment