Sunday, November 14, 2010

Mo-Mo

13 / 11 Saturday

Yesterday, i had went to Mo -Mo paradise with friends.
When me reached thr, piing and toong already reached.
I am the third one.
Poh Yee come after me.
We waited them almost 30 mins.
They all were unpunctuality.
say ady 6 pm wan reach.
but all after 6 only reach.
Grrr~

We start our dinner at 7 something.
We took our food.
And start eating. 
Everyone seem like so hungry.XD

After eat finished, take photoss.
I had took alot of pic.
All in facebook. ;D

Here some photo share.
 
the birthday's boy , my gor gor.XD

 A big happy family. =D

Chat chat , take take photo.
After that, they decided had second round on Spicy @ Menjalara.
Because the time was so early.
But outside thr was raining, but very small only.
So, decide went to Tesco!
Weird?XD

Just walked around inside.
Boring.><

10 sumthing, call mummy fetch me home.

Yesterday, I had a Fun day in Mo-Mo with my beloved friends.♥ 


- Past ♥ -

No comments:

Post a Comment