Thursday, October 07, 2010

Hey Readers!

Hey readers! 
I'm back!
My bloggie is full of 'dust' already.
Long time no update.XD

This week and next week I had PMR exam.
Feel stress at first.
but at last no so nervous already.

--Tuesday--
That day was exam BM paper 1 and 2!
my dislike subject.
Paper 1 no need me say.
almost all people *chinese people*
say HARD! HARD! HARD!
when i saw the questions, the eye become O.o
even dunno the meaning of the answer.
so TEMBAK lor! =S
Paper 2 still can do.
BUT BM sure no A's de.
no hope in BM!
HATE BM!


--Wednesday--
That day exam BI and Geografi. * full of hope in this subject XD*
The geografi question  was so easy. ( for me lar )
hope can get A's .


--Thursday--
Today exam Science and Sejarah.
Science paper 1 is easy.
but paper 2.
opposite -- > HARD! 
dunno the question asking what. =='
and i at Facebook saw a comment say dou very good!
Let's me share to you all!

"不知道打大家有没有注意到一件事....我们靠pmr科学的时候有英文<正常,有马来文翻译<==怪怪的,就是没有华文?我就在考卷上面问考官咯~为什么有马来文英文没有华文的?难道这个就是1malaysia?"

say dou so GOOD!!!!
why din have CHINESE!!
Sejarah normal lor.
not so difficult lar.
bcoz i got read it!
NO A's also want get B's ar!!
read dou so susah de ar.
GOD BLESS MY SEJARAH !
Tomorrow din have school..
Orh yes Baby!
Can sleep late already.
This few day so late only go to sleep.
coz wan do revison.
I like 临时抱佛脚!
HAHA!

3 more subjects go!
HAHAHAHA!
feel like so fast wanna exam finish already.
HAPPY! 
after exam over, is our world already.
PLAY, SLEEP, SHOPPING....
do what we like!
wahahaha.
FREEDOM! I COMING!
wait me.
two more days...




 - Past ♥ -

No comments:

Post a Comment