Wednesday, December 29, 2010

23rd of December.

Forgive me that I had late to post this post. ><
See the title, and see back today's date.
It's late for many time.!
Paiseh!

23rd, the day of PMR students to take their results! 
Including me too.
I went to school around 10++am.
Reached, I found my friends were all at pokok cemerlang.
Sure, I went campur them too!
11am, the time to release the results.
We went to Laman Maluri and lined up following our class.
 No need said, my heart was beat quickly, Nervous man!
I scared the result came out was not the result that I expected!

Dang Dang, I saw my result!
Oshhhh, one word : shocked!
The result was better than I expected!
Can't imagine. =]
I'm felt satisfied with my result.

My dad saw my result, he get shocked too.
Because he can't believe that.
Haha!
Dad, your daughter also pandai de! XD
I dinn't get any reward.
TT
But, never mind lar.=]

Last, congrats to those who get good results and those who sad of their result, gambateh in SPM! 
You still have chance.! =D

Okaysss, sayonara

Past ♥과거

No comments:

Post a Comment