Thursday, December 30, 2010

Just Call Me Nobody.

Yesterday, me went to see movie with parent.
This was the first time I went to see movie in December.
See, how pity was me.TT

Okayyss, lets say the movie.
I saw the movie called Just call me nobody 大笑江湖.

Original, i wanna book the ticket was Tron.
But, finished ady.
What a sad thing.
Then I choose this movie.

8pm, reached OU.
I went to take ticket first.
Then, went to buy shoes.
Kekeexx.=]
Few day school reopen liao, now I only realize that I had alot of school's thing haven buy!
So, xiuuuuuuuuuuu...
Buy shoes!

After bought finish, the time the movie started.
Bought popcorn and soft drink.
Skip skip skip..
The conclusion was this movie was quite bored for me.
Altough it got some funny, but me felt not funny enough.
Hmm, bored lar.XD

Finish post.
Eleveda.Bye.Ciaozz.

Past ♥과거


No comments:

Post a Comment