Thursday, December 30, 2010

25th & 26th December

25th December.
JIngle bell, jingle bell, jingle all around.....
As you all know, today is Christmas Day.
My friends, you all sure went to shopping or celebrate.
For me, stayed at home.
Do what?
BBQ!
Night, my home had BBQ!
My cousins were come my house celebrate christmas with us.



My mood, sure felt excited.=D
7pm, outbreak of fire.
After waited the coal become red in colour, can started BBQ!
We  roast chicken wing, satay.XD
50 chicken wing and 100 satay.
Eat dou we sot.:D
Roast roast roast,
Eat, Eat eat,
full ady.

My christmas day simple celebrate.

26th December.
Sunday, dad brought us and cousin went to taman pertanian.
And my dad said was a four season's home lai de.
I thought was a air-con place.
Mana tau, that place, like zoo negara.
Hot dao.
wanna walked very long only reached the four season home.
And I thought inside had spring summer autumn winter's decoration.
mana tau, only had winter's decoration.
really faint.@@

Inside thr, very cold.
the temperature negative 7 celcius.XD
wow, cold dou syok syok.
There had real snow, snowman.XD
But inside there very small nia.
walk tak cukup 30 mins already can went out.
Between, I love inside temperature.
Cold! = ]

5pm, went to Sunway Pyramid.
That day, really many people went thr.
Car park almost full!
We 好不容易only found a carpark place.
Inside, crowded.x[
We went to have our dinner - PizzaHut.
After finish eating, we went to popular.
Bought some books.
Then, back home.

Past ♥과거

No comments:

Post a Comment