Monday, December 06, 2010

My Birthday!

4 / 12

Today is my big big day.
My birthday! =]
I went to Tesco @ Menjalara with Siaw Chin, Xiao Min, Michelle, Boon Kok,Kim Min and Wei Fung.
We watched ' RAPUNZEL: A TANGLED TALE'.
A cartoon movie.
Hmmm, quite fun.
But, i dinn't like the part they sing at all.
Its Bored at that part.

Most i like the part is they put the sky lantern.
That part was so touch!!
If who had watched this movie, will understand me saying what and my feeling.

After watched finish, shopping in tesco.
U all know de lar..
How big the tesco.
30 mins can walk finish.><

Around 5pm, back home.

Night.
My dinner were MCD, PizzaHut,Chicken Wings.
So full. ^__^

Time to sing birthday song.XD
Then cut cake.

Picha time..
 

  my cake.

the present from Xiao Min.

the present from Wei Fung.

Thanks the presents !

And I also wanna thanks the people who wish me on Facebook, through sms and call!

Especially Michelle, she call me and sang birthday song to me!
O.O! 
that moment I had speechless.
Dunno say what.
Just thanks thanks thanks.XD

Anyways, thanks all my beloved friendsss!

-  Past ♥과거 -

No comments:

Post a Comment